I’ve never done anything like this before, so I thought I’d give it a shot:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Amazing Grace (I saw this with funke!)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Seinfeld for live action, Simpsons for animated
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? cereal
6. What is your middle name? Jean, after my grandmother
7. What is your favorite food? The sweet potato/butternut squash category
8. What foods do you dislike? Mangoes, sadly
9. Favorite chips? Tortilla chips with salsa
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Arcade Fire “Neon Bible”
11. What kind of car do you drive? Public transportation
12. What is your favorite sandwich? real turkey with goat cheese and avocado
13. What characteristics do you despise? Micro-managing, second-guessing, and long-windedness
14. What are your favorite clothes? My black shirt that goes with everything
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it
be? probably Thailand
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Anything at Marshall’s
17. Where would you want to retire? I’m not planning to retire, but if I do I want to be around siblings and cousins
18. Favorite time of day? Bedtime
19. Where were you born? Cedar Rapids, IA
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball, although basketball is a close second
21. Who do you think will not send this back? I am not sending it to any one.
22. Person you expect to send it back first? I am not sending it to any one.
23. Pepsi or Coke? Coke
24. Beavers or ducks? Ducks are cute
25. Are you a morning person or night person? I am a sleepy person, so neither
26. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure
27. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Going to London this summer!
28. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher or a writer (ha)
29. What is your best childhood memory? When my parents would go out, my siblings and I would put on the Mickey Mouse record and dance in the living room. We would turn out all the lights, one person would stand with a flashlight in the middle of the room on a stool, and the rest of us would dance in a circle around it. Or sometimes we would go play kick the can with the neighbors. (But most of the time when my parents would go out, I would cry because I dreaded the torture that would surely come from my older brothers in their absence.)
30. Piercing(s)? ears
31. Ever been to Africa? Yes, to Benin on Mercy Ships
32. Ever been toilet papering? Nope
33. Been in a car accident? Yes, several. One time when we were very little and driving through Iowa, we went off the road. Another time I drove into another car on a curve because of black ice. The most recent time I pulled out onto St. Elmo Ave when a car was coming and my driver’s side door got bashed in. Fortunately, nobody was hurt in any of these incidents.
34. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
35. Favorite restaurant? Hm. Right now it’s the Shanti Indian Restaurant down the road. I also like St. John’s in Chattanooga, but can’t afford to eat there.
36. Favorite flower? Hydrangeas
37. Favorite ice cream? Right now, Americone Dream. Generally I like pecan praline.
38. Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway, I guess. I hardly ever eat fast food.
39. How many times did you fail your drivers test? For some reason I can’t remember, but I think none.
40. From whom did you get your last email? Ben Kaufmann
41. In which stores would you choose to max out your credit card? Grocery store
42. Bedtime? 10:30 or 11 (I told you I like to sleep)
43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Nobody
44. Last person you went to dinner with? Laura, high school friend Elizabeth, and her friend Katie
45. What are you listening to right now? 95.3, Boston’s classical/jazz station
46. What is your favorite color? Sage green